Need Physical Therapy?
We are the number one source for all
your therapy needs in Thousand Oaks.
Aquatic Therapy is what we do
Schedule an appointment to find
out how we can help you.
We'll get you back to your top condition
before your next event.
Now more than ever it is important for everyone to remain active and healthy as possible. Our team of experienced physical therapists are prepared to help you with all of your rehabilitative and fitness needs.
We have put a lot of thought into how we will safely manage our time together. We will be implementing safety protocols as per the CDC that include a pre-appointment health screening; appropriate physical distancing in the clinic; wearing masks that cover your nose and mouth; and required cleaning and sanitizing of equipment, surfaces, and rooms to help us all feel confident and comfortable about our sessions.
Gloves, masks, and hand sanitizer are available at the red desk as you check in. You are able to take your temperature with the no touch thermometer. Give your temperature to your therapist. Caregiver and parents stay required distance apart in the waiting room.
Our new office has an open atmosphere with air moving thru the office from the front to the back. If you do not feel well, please stay home.
Cheryl Wertheimer, PT/DPT and Staff
Welcome to Transitions Therapies West
Aquatic and Physical Therapy in Thousand Oaks
Feel better, get stronger...and do it faster at Transitions Therapies West
- We specialize in the treatment of orthopedic and neuromuscular disorders.
- Our privately owned clinic features the area's only SwimEx aquatic therapy pool, treating all ages and disabilities.
- We have over 35 years of experience effectively relieving and controlling pain, and restoring and improving your motion.
- Each treatment is designed to meet your individual needs and goals, with proven techniques to achieve a positive outcome.
- We take pride in treating each patient with personal care. Many of our patients return for other injuries and recommend us to their family members and friends.
- We help you develop better health and fitness habits.
- We accept most PPO insurance plans and Medicare.
- Our hours of treatment are designed to fit your lifestyle.
- We are conveniently located in the Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital Medical Center.